What will you do?
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures to the management.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments and bills by verifying documentation.
What is required from you?
- Should be self motivated and should have excellent communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of GAAP and knowledge of TDS, VAT, Excise and Corporate Finance.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel is required.
- Efficient management of company accounts and records.