For this position please get in touch with Team HR on 9909923263 or email email@example.com
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing Regional current customers and understand their queries.
- Proactively generate local Leads and follow up with HOT & WARM leads to convert into the business.
- Continuous business planning for up-sales with existing customers.
- Keeping in view of the customer escalations would be able to suggest the changes and amendments required in Product.
- Planned travelling throughout the region and suggest better planning for the business operations understanding local requirements.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
- Work with and Group marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy. Generate new business andraise awareness of other company products.
- Work with and expand current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
- Timely & effective report generation and submission to the Line Manager.
- Working with Top Hospitality IT Solution provider through the world.
- Competitive Salary + Smart Incentive Plan.
- Opportunity to explore other geographical areas and meet bluechip customers.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1 year in sales, preferably Hotel Sales.
- Experience in End to End Sales/Marketing cycle including deal closing.
- Demonstrated success in sales.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self Motivator
Location: PAN India