The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the Sales/Marketing cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, a mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Work with and Group marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy. Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Work with and expand current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
- Working with Top Hospitality IT Solution provider through the world
- Competitive Salary + Smart Incentive Plan
- Opportunity to explore other geographical areas and meet bluechip customers
- Bachelor's degree 1+ years in sales industry
- Experience in full sales/Marketing cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Location: PAN India