What will you do?
- Solely responsible for overall eZee products Marketing, sales and support to the regional customers
- Understands regional hospitality industries technical requirements and get the major issues they are facing in it
- Peeching the eZee solutions to help them overcome their pain points of businesses
- Study and understand the Hospitality industry their issues & problems they are facing while running business operations
- Reach to the decision makers and share how eZee gonna change or help them to overcome their problems with eZee's variety of soft wares with the help of e mailers, calls etc
- Explain them the advantages of eZee over others.
- Generate more & more quality leads with the help of various medium including Direct approach, Social Media, Networking etc
- Round the clock support and building a repo with them
- Take responsibility of ultimate Customer satisfaction during the sales transition period
- Should be able to negotiate contract at the optimum level of services, value for the client keeping in view of eZee's revenue margin model
- Able to plan promotional events to boost the sales and introduce the eZee at various leve
As a Manager:
- Planning a team based on the regional requirement in such a way that can maximize the revenue generation with minimum investment
- By understanding the complexities defining Team’s role & responsibilities, Day today job
- Assign them the target and motivate & guide them to achieve the same
- Incentive planning for the team based on the regional opportunities in way where the balance of revenue generation for the company and Team cost can be balanced,
Suggest HO on various fronts to optimize the regional sales
- Competitor Analysis: Keep an eye on rivals product placements, pricing plan, offerings and suggest HO for the better & cost effective plan with suitable data to support & execute
What does it need?
- Direct Sales experience of 8 to 13 years where 4+ years must be at Managerial level
- Proven Team Management Experience
- Through technology sales experience in Hospitality sector
- Excellent regional sales strategics development experience
What is in it there for you?
- A chance to work with Internationally recognized company and a top Ranked by Fortune 500 companies
- Competitive salary with good incentive over and above the salary*+ Travel allowance(as per policy)+ Sponsored mobile bill+Travel insurance+
- Opportunity to explore other geographical areas and meet blue-chip customers
What need to do? Apply
If you find above profile matches your career goal , get in touch with us and share your CV on email@example.com