What will you do?
- Look after the various corporate legal requirements including but not limited to the Information security, compliance of IP, GDPR and others.
- Managing Corporate Law, Secretarial, Corporate Governance & Compliance activities. Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations as well as adherence to IP Laws.
- Training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters.
- Understanding of good Corporate Governance and internal controls, Support internal audits to ensure record keeping and sound corporate governance are maintained, in accordance with the requirements of auditors and government agencies/Regulatory bodies.
- Advise on interpretation and application of key legal areas including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, data privacy, payment regulations. Conduct the process of filing the trademarks, copyright.
- Assist and represent the company in liaising with statutory/government authorities on relevant legal queries and matters concerning the business.
- Patentability searches & report generation, patent specification drafting & and searches for infringement, Patent validity/invalidity & Pre-filing patentability analysis,monitoring patent alerts.
- Provide IP Intelligence and Due Diligence Analytics support to eZee IP. focus on IP landscape Analysis, Preparation of its summary reports and providing the same to R & D, follow up for data generation, drafting pre-grant/post-grant oppositions, eZee Competitor patent portfolio analysis.
- Preparation of reports for IP due diligence of in-licensing/ out-licensing of various developments, preparing queries & responses and Competitive developments,updating Marketing and BD teams on it.
What does it need?
- Qualified for practice in India with valid license.
- Minimum Bachelor s Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Well versed with corporate law and Indian & International laws preferred in IP, GDPR and other relevant compliance good understanding of various patent related activities.
- The candidate should have experience in patent Analytics and patent drafting and prosecution.
- Should have independently handled company law matters and corporate compliance.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Ability and experience presenting at all levels , including board level.
What need to do? Apply
If you find above profile matches your career goal, get in touch with us and share your CV on email@example.com