Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase brand awareness
- Find new avenues to increase the organization's online reach
Strategise on lead generation and branding campaigns
Execute outreach campaigns in the industry
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization backlinking etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Audit and analyse ad and organic performance, and strategize to improve and optimize it
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Perform GAP analysis on a regular basis to optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach.
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Require minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing.