As an events manager, you will plan, organize and execute high impact events, trade shows, and virtual events according to requirements, target audience and objectives. We’re looking for a passionate hospitality or event professional to make these gatherings effective, cost-efficient, and most importantly, memorable. The ideal candidate will be a team player focused on a timely and impactful delivery.
What will you do?
- Conceptualize, plan and execute virtual and onsite events, conferences and tradeshows from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Create innovative event concepts to enhance the ROI of events.
- Prepare Budgets, obtain approvals and ensure adherence.
- Track and report back the results of all events.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Coordinate promotional activities around the event including Social Media and contribute to the creation of event related content.
- Serve as a liaison between departments, teams and stakeholders.
- Coordinate travel and lodging for participants as needed;
- Actively arrange speaking engagements and sponsorship opportunities related to industry events and industry associations.
- Research on new opportunities and competitors' engagement in relation to conferences, exhibits, associations and events.
- A Degree in public relations, marketing, communication or hospitality.
- Minimum 3 year experience in event management.
- Strong Communication; Social Media and Marketing skills
- Excellent Project Management track record.
- Good Leadership skills.
- Highly Organized & Multi-tasker and keen to keep learning new technologies.
- A customer-service mindset. You care about creating meaningful experiences.
- A positive and outgoing attitude.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- A drive for results, clearly focussed on strategy execution.
- Being a collaborative team player.
- Business level English fluency required.
- Availability to travel.