What will you do?
- Identifying new sales leads and pitching eZee products and services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Recognizing the pain-points of the hospitality businesses and presenting eZee as the best solution.
- Researching for establishments online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives in your region.
- Market and competitor research to identify and apply best strategies to penetrate the market.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Providing round-the-clock support to customers in your region.
What does it need?
- Direct sales experience (preferably in the hospitality industry) of 1 to 3 years while managing targets and confidence in achieving the same.
- Fluency in English and regional languages
- Socially adept and comfortable in traveling for meetings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization.
What’s there in it for you?
- A chance to work with an internationally recognized company, ranked at the top by world’s blue chip companies.
- Competitive salary with good incentive over and above the salary*+ Travel allowance (as per policy) + Sponsored mobile bill & many more.
- Opportunity to explore other geographical areas and regional customers.
How can you apply?
If you find the above profile and details in line with your career goals, get in touch with us and share your CV on email@example.com.